Frank: I really don’t like any of them.
Jack: How can you say that, bro? So maybe they’re not politically correct, but it’s funny, Frank!
Frank: Well, seeing how as I’m not afraid of foreigners or people with vaginas, I guess I’m just not their target audience.
Jack: You don’t get it. If you got it, you wouldn’t be so offended.
Frank: Oh, I get it. And I am offended. Not because I’ve got a problem with bitter, predictable, whiny, millionaire disk jockeys complaining about celebrities or how tough their life is, while I live in an apartment with paper-thin walls next to a couple of Neanderthals who, instead of a baby, decided to give birth to some kind of nocturnal civil defense air raid siren that goes off every fuckin’ night like it’s Pearl Harbor. I’m not offended that they act like it’s my responsibility to protect their rights to pick on the weak like pack animals or that we’re supposed to support their freedom of speech when they don’t give a fuck about yours or mine.
Jack: So you’re against freedom of speech now? That’s in the Bill of Rights, man.
Frank: I would defend their freedom of speech if I thought it was in jeopardy. I would defend their freedom of speech to tell uninspired, bigoted, blowjob, gay-bashing, racist and rape jokes all under the guise of being edgy, but that’s not the edge. That’s what sells! They couldn’t possibly pander any harder or be more commercially mainstream, because this is the “Oh no, you didn’t say that!” generation, where a shocking comment has more weight than the truth! No one has any shame anymore! And we’re supposed to celebrate it. I saw a woman throw a used tampon at another woman last night on network television, a network that bills itself as “today’s woman’s channel.” Kids beat each other blind and post it on Youtube. I mean, do you remember when eating rats and maggots on Survivor was shocking? It all seems so quaint now. I’m sure the girls from “2 Girls 1 Cup” are gonna have their own dating show on VH1 any day now. I mean, why have a civilization anymore if we no longer are interested in being civilized?
- hedonisticalien likes this
- mybigsexymen reblogged this from bearomance
- miggymonster likes this
- ineedamargarita likes this
- bearomance reblogged this from brandpuma
- browncoat-named-cauthon reblogged this from shaboogami
- shaboogami reblogged this from noprophet and added:
- jetmcfancy likes this
- noprophet reblogged this from afutiledread and added:
- bearomance likes this
- horrorharbour likes this
- afutiledread reblogged this from rigbysjava
- naturelleetbelle reblogged this from cnspiracy
- ghostmittens likes this
- thedrinkinggeek likes this
- thenerdyflirt reblogged this from hozayctc
- thenerdyflirt likes this
- chaseursine likes this
- brandpuma reblogged this from hozayctc
- brandpuma likes this
- hozayctc reblogged this from cnspiracy
- afutiledread likes this
- rigbysjava reblogged this from cnspiracy
- rigbysjava likes this
- kremepuff reblogged this from cnspiracy
- cucucachoo reblogged this from cnspiracy
- auroraboreanaz reblogged this from cnspiracy
- 500-days-of-nope reblogged this from cnspiracy
- sarahnademe reblogged this from cnspiracy
- etchdesketch likes this
- roguequinn69 reblogged this from cnspiracy
- babygabucan reblogged this from cnspiracy and added:
- babygabucan likes this
- arrrrrrrgh reblogged this from cnspiracy
- cnspiracy posted this